Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ever needed an outline for your home state?

Well this is a very useful site.

Click the link above...

I find myself coming to this site all the time to get US state outlines for silhouettes.
State flags, state songs, state birds, nicknames, there is a wealth of information on this site.
Each state is listed along with a complete outline for the entire US. Printable versions available too for re-sizing...
Great resource. Check it out!

I hope you find it helpful.

Do you have a favorite site for patterns, hints, tips?
C'mon share the wealth.

3 comments:

Uncle Mike said...

Glad you can use it.....

and thanks for returning to visit.

I love to have the company!

BA~~1

Rosemary said...

I could have used that site when I was still teaching. It's one any parent of school age children would find useful. Thanks for posting it.

BA~~82

"ME" Liz Strauss said...

Hey thanks.
It seems silly, but I actuall do need one for a post i was thinking of.

Your timing is impeccable.

smiles,
ME-Liz