Friday, August 26, 2005

Hu"Man" Powered Scroll saw plans for free!

Have you ever wondered how to continue scrolling when you are out in the wilderness in your summer cabin? If you are like me I can't stand to be away from my sawdust making for more than a few days...It is after all my therapy. smile

Well Mike M. (nope not me) has come up with one great set of plans for a "you supply the power" scroll saw!
Nope can't plug it into a generator, ya have to use the tredle.

If you want to take a peek at the first version of the Hu "man" powered scroll saw plans check it out right here!
http://1nailbender.tripod.com/full.htm

It is well detailed and well thought out. You will need acrobat reader, but heck who hasn't already got that?

Thanks Mike for a great idea and a wonderful set of free plans....

Yep I asked him prior to posting this to make sure he was okay with it. Mike said "of course.....

Now don't send me nasty grams I know some great female scrollers too!
However I like to add a little levity just to see if you are actually reading my postings....

Hey, and no hitting either!

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Sounds like you're as addicted to woodworking as I am to the Internet! LOL

Can't stand those withdrawal symptoms, eh?

BA~~82

Uncle Mike said...

Nope I hate detox....But love the smell of sawdust in the morning...LOL